GTR Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTR Assault Cube Clans And Servers

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTR Villians

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiXSoul

DigiXSoul

GTR Villians Empty
PostSubject: GTR Villians   GTR Villians EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:47 am

I have just encountered a GTR Villian that was harming our reputation a little bit. Well Regret was on I went on a server and I saw him there. Then by accident I teamkilled a guy named Peachy. He started cussing at me which a bunch of people ganged up on him even me. Saying it was an accident! So after that I wanted Regret to try my Map Articfox. But Peachy vote no and said "STUPID MAP! IT SUCKS SO BAD~!!!!!!!" I said "you nevered even tried it"(I only hosted that map on Spectar's server). But he kept cussing at my ass saying all my GTR Maps were a big failure...... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and saying 'GTR SUCKS LIKE ****" Sad . Then we kicked him but he came back then we cussed for like half n hour(I was winning the argument). Then he said something fatal. He changed his name #GTR#Peachy then pretend like hes in our clan. Thats when I GOT SO DAMN MAD THAT I ARGUED HIS FUCKIN BULLSHITED ASS THEN HE SAID "DIGI STFU GTR IS MY CLAN! NOT YOURS! YOUR A BIG FAT ASS WHO HAS NO CLAN! YOUR IMITATING MY CLAN YOUR MIMICING MY CLAN! STOP PICKING ON ME!" Thats when I.....felt sadness like im not in GTR Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . That bitch I hate him Guitar blacklist him please.. Also he also said "If you the clan leader of GTr why do I have more frags then you?" sheesh im not the main leader im just the leader. Then apparentley he got kicked. But later he joined with another name named #GTR#Greg. He claims he is not peachy and says peachy recruited him. Then I start thinking to myself. If peachy got kicked....And greg joins....here like in 2 mins after he got kicked....Then that means hes Peachy. Then pretends he dosent know what im talking about I was arguing him an hour. Thats when I got pissed and I left

The Main Parts that were super negative and offensive AND IS SO NOT ALLOWED CLAN RULES is:

Judging on a map when he nevered tried it
Saying that its his clan and the real persons clanl(This is the most offensive I have ever heard from his mouth I feel like Im outta GTR)
Saying Maps Sucks so bad all Clan Maps(ok he said it was a big failure another offensive thing...)

Conclusion: He definentley a 6 years old yep 6 years old. Anyways I feel pretty sad about what he said. So.....Im gonna be in GTR Servers often. if you read this whole things thank you. I needed to post this announcement I think it was offensive and heartbreaking. Guitar please blacklist that bitch he may even mock GTR more and spread the whole world
Back to top Go down
Guitarist

GTR Villians Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTR Villians   GTR Villians EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:52 am

Not much I can do because it wasn't on my server, so I don't have his internet protocol address. I can blacklist his name, but he seems like the type who would change it to avoid being blacklisted.

Anyway, forget about him. As long as you are a member of this website, you can always prove you are truly in GTR, and not an impostor as he said you were.
Back to top Go down
https://gtrgroup.forumotion.net
DigiXSoul

DigiXSoul

GTR Villians Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTR Villians   GTR Villians EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 pm

god damn the bitch hes the 1st person who mocked GTR Fataley.......
Back to top Go down
DarkSpecter69

GTR Villians Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTR Villians   GTR Villians EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:54 pm

i hate ppl that flip out at nothing like that it's just like wow you pschyco fucker if you get that mad over one accidental team kill you need to get off the damn game stop playing games that u can get teamkilled on AND SEE A DAMN PHYCYATRIST!
Back to top Go down
frank

frank

GTR Villians Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTR Villians   GTR Villians EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 am

yeah i absolutely hate peachy and he wont be the last of our worries. We need to get our game up and defeat some big clan names like TnG. If we can do that and some of TnG are in a room with one of these little bitches they will stick up for us knowing who is rightfully in our clan and having a good reputation
i rest my case in peace!!

PEACHY, WHY DONT YOU MASTERBAIT YOURSELF Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
(if u dont know wat masterbait means, google it!!)
Back to top Go down
Phoenixxx

Phoenixxx

GTR Villians Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTR Villians   GTR Villians EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:22 am

lol you have to mention masturbating don't you and i thought it was spelt like "M-A-S-T-U-R-B-A-T-E" any way this Peachy guy sounds worse then that "S" guy me and frank encounter'd a week ago. And if this was if this IS Creepiest Peach it dont sound like Him/Her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTR Villians Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTR Villians   GTR Villians Empty

Back to top Go down

GTR Villians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTR Group :: Management :: Server Talk-
Jump to: